Degraded video and transcription processing
Incident Report for Dovetail
Resolved
95% of the video/transcription backlog has been cleared and the remaining 5% should be completed within 30 minutes. If your video/transcription is stuck processing after that time please contact support at hello@dovetailapp.com.
Posted Feb 24, 2021 - 23:18 AEDT
Monitoring
We're monitoring the backlog of videos and transcriptions, we expect they will all complete within the next few hours.
Posted Feb 24, 2021 - 17:55 AEDT
Investigating
Videos and transcriptions are taking longer than usual to process, we've identified the issue and it will be resolved in the next few hours.
Posted Feb 24, 2021 - 17:53 AEDT
This incident affected: Transcription.